Question, what is the difference between Aq class and C1 or C2 on the Eclipse.

Karma5

I have been with RC but my bucket list makes me want to sail a 14 day cruise. I can't decide what room level I want. have always booked JS on RC.

Thanks for all your help.................:)

Love Eclipse, but none of the cabin categories you mention will be as large as a JS on RCI.

We personally like Concierge class, specifically a C2 on the downside of the angle on the hump. Those balconies are extremely large, especially the 1st and 3rd cabins on the angle of the hump. The 2nd and 4th are just slightly smaller (there are 4 cabins on the angle of each hump on each deck).

Love Eclipse, but none of the cabin categories you mention will be as large as a JS on RCI.

We personally like Concierge class, specifically a C2 on the downside of the angle on the hump. Those balconies are extremely large, especially the 1st and 3rd cabins on the angle of the hump. The 2nd and 4th are just slightly smaller (there are 4 cabins on the angle of each hump on each deck).

I know this is a silly question but which direction are you counting 1,2,3,4. from the back of the ship, front of the ship, from the hump front to back?? Just want to know for the next time we book a solstce class.

Thanks

I have been with RC but my bucket list makes me want to sail a 14 day cruise. I can't decide what room level I want. have always booked JS on RC.

Thanks for all your help.................:)

A Sky Suite is Celebrity's equivalent of a Junior Suite on RCI.

Concierge Class and Aqua Class are regular size balcony staterooms, but with extra perks.

Concierge Class receives perks such as expanded room service menu (i.e. free fruit smoothies and fresh squeezed juice), footstools for your balcony chairs, upgraded bed linens and bath towels, bottle of sparkling wine waiting in your room on boarding day etc. (all the perks are listed on Celebrity's website.

Aqua Class receives all the Concierge Class perks plus a few more - most significantly dinner and breakfast in Blu (a smaller, more intimate venue than the main dining room; most find the food a step up as well), free access to the Persian Garden area of the spa (room with sauna, steam room, rain shower and heated ceramic loungers), and massaging jet panel in your stateroom shower.

I know this is a silly question but which direction are you counting 1,2,3,4. from the back of the ship, front of the ship, from the hump front to back?? Just want to know for the next time we book a solstce class.

Thanks

The cabin that is closest to the flat part of the hump has a balcony that is just under triple size. The rest of the ones on the slant then alternate. For example on Penthouse Deck 1610 & 1606 would have just under triple size, 1608 and 1604 just under double size balconies.

Thanks

Actually, some are on the forward angle of the flat part of the hump, and some are aft of the flat part of the hump. We always select the aft ones because there's no wind issue.

Archived