Halloween cruise question

CruisnMom007

Hoping anyone can answer this for me...

Looking at booking a 3 day cruise that leaves on a Frid. Oct 28 and ends on Mon. Oct 31 (Halloween).

Even though Halloween is actually on the day we dock back home, will the ship still have the usual Halloween costume parties and fun????

We sailed on one a couple of years ago but Halloween fell on the Sat. night.

Thanks!

Around the end of Sept or early Oct, the Carnival site will post a list of the ships and dates of Halloween festivities as well as the number of children on board. From last year's listing, it seemed that all ships with sailings after 10-16 had Halloween festivities. We were on the Legend 10/31 sailing, had 94 children on board (according to the Carnival posting) and had tons and tons of Halloween parties, costume contests, Children's trick-or-treat, a specail movie viewing, (Disney's Haunted Mansion) special spooky music, MDR desserts etc...... A lot of folks also decorated their cabin doors with Halloween themed decorations. It was a lot of fun to walk around the ship and see everyones creations.

Just keep your eyes open around that time frame for Carnival's announcement.

I sailed Legend last year. Our last day (debark) was Halloween. Early in the week we did have one night that was designated for Costume Contest and Halloween party in the Disco. They also had the activities for the kiddies in Camp Carnival. It was VERY fun dressing up and seeing everyone else's costumes! We are doing another October cruise this year and I again plan to bring a costume.

As for poster above me, I never heard pre-cruise from Carnival or on their website about activities. I only knew from the info I got on these boards.

OK so I am pretty safe to assume that the sailing for Paradise on Fri. Oct 28-debark Oct 31, will have a Halloween theme to it for sure. Plus it is over a weekend and kids do have school during the week. I always bring lots of candy to hand out! I don't want to wait till Sept to book it...they sell out fast.

I love the Holiday themed cruises!

Archived