Best breakfast in Cabo on either Medano or in Marina

lovevacadays

We recently returned from 2 weeks in Cabo. We ate several times, inlcuding breakfast, at The Medano Beach Club (on Medano beach). It is next to ME resort. Food was very good and a great view. We also had breakfast at the Mango Cantina Restaurant and Sports Bar on the marina (not to be confused with the Mango Deck on the beach). It was also very good.

Mike

Cafe Canella is on the marina, 2 or 3 spots down from Solomon's Landing. We have been to both places, Cafe Canella twice. We think their food is better and the prices are much better.

We ate here twice also. Great food at great prices.

Wow. Lots of different answers to the same question.

We've had breakfast in Cabo many times at a lot of different restaurants. Almost, without fail, all were good.

If it were me, I would sit back and watch those sugestions that are posted....then pick one restaurant closest to where I expect to be at breakfast, wander by, look at it....then decide.

Personally, we like the Marina area over the "hills", and the "beach", so our favorite breakfast place will differ from the beach people and the hill people!

We like Captain Tony's, Soloman's Landing, Mama's, and Wamango(SP?), but I would never insist that they are the best, just point out that we like them.

Generally, we find that food in Cabo is good, most everywhere!

Wander about, find a place that you like the looks of, and try it.

It would be my guess that you will like it!

Archived