Excursions

I was wondering if you pre-book your excursions, do you have to pay for them in advance or are they charged on your sea pass account. Also, if you pay for them in advance and cancel, do they refund your credit card right away or after the cruise?

Thanks

If u register online for shore excursions, yes you pay in advance. If u cancel prior to going on the excursion, yes they refund to your credit card and u should see the credit in a few days

If u register online for shore excursions, yes you pay in advance. If u cancel prior to going on the excursion, yes they refund to your credit card and u should see the credit in a few days

That has been my experience as well. I think I saw the refund on my card in 48 hours. In one case in 2008 the only way I knew the excursion was canceled was the refund on my card since RCI didn't bother to let me know.

BillOh, your big day is coming this weekend. Have fun on Allure; a great ship. We had a wonderful time. It overwhelms you at first sight; once you get inside; you want to run around and look at all the nice stuff; then u get to spend the next six days exploring all the nice things. Since I had visited all the ports before, it was nice staying onboard ship, and exploring by myself; I got to meet Trainman-2, one day. We spent 30 minutes talking about the ship and Royal Caribbean. Have fun

Have fun

Thanks, your posts and those of several others really has helped the preparation. To the OP of the thread, it is Bernard's tour we are taking in St Maarten, which is the only port of this cruise that will be new to us.

yes you can cancel. As long as the port excursion date you've booked hasn't passed u can canel. I did this on a cruise last year. Also, I was in St. Maartan on business last week and Allure sailed right past my hotel. Watched it from the beach bar.

Archived