Celebrity passages booking dilemna

patterson3

You would lose it if you flat out cancel, I do know this for a fact. But I believe that you can just select another date. As far as I know, there isn't a limit to how many times you can change sailings. However, I don't have any experience doing this. I'm just going by what the Future Cruise Planner told me when I purchased mine. Hopefully someone on here will have more info.

Don't cancel:eek:.....just transfer it to something else. Cancelling it will lose the $.

Even if you don't know exactly what you want to do, pick something so you transfer the booking number.

As long as the booking number remains active you will be ok:) So don't cancel it....just transfer it.

Don't cancel:eek:.....just transfer it to something else. Cancelling it will lose the $.

Even if you don't know exactly what you want to do, pick something so you transfer the booking number.

As long as the booking number remains active you will be ok:) So don't cancel it....just transfer it.

Thanks for the responses. Now one more question- Do I have to keep my TA or can I transfer the "new" booking to either a) Celebrity or b) a different TA?

Thanks for the responses. Now one more question- Do I have to keep my TA or can I transfer the "new" booking to either a) Celebrity or b) a different TA?

Your TA owns the booking. You would have to to get him/her to agree to give up the booking before you could use Celebrity or a different TA.

Yes, you can change it to another booking provided you are outside of final payment. I just used my CP today and asked all the same questions. MHO is I like HAL's process for FCC's better though CEL is more genrous to this solo traveller so I guess that help offset some foibles with booking and changes.

Archived