caribbean princess obstructive view

Loggerhead

I suggest you study the deck plans carefully -- they're very accurate in terms of where the tenders/lifeboats are hanging and you can see which cabins will have a view in between them or over the bow of the smaller boats. For example, I don't know what category you're interested in but I like being toward the aft, so I'd look at E626, 6267, 628, 629, or possibly 701 and 702. E605/605, E616/617 would also be good options.

Once you find a handful of possibilities, do a search on this board by cabin number and see what pops up. There's a whole thread devoted to photos of obstructed view cabins and you can often find a photo of the view from the exact cabin you're looking at or another one that you hadn't considered that's still a good view (bearing in mind that cabins directly across from one another (i.e. 616/617) will have identical views. No ship is exactly like the Caribbean in terms of deck plans, so make sure you're looking at photos of cabins from her.

Hope this helps.

I am also looking for an obstructed cabin on the Emerald deck on the Caribbean. The Princess brochure has the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald, Ruby deck plans the same but when you go to the Caribbean's deck plan for the Emerald deck it is different.

I was thinking E228 which seems to be between 2 lifeboats. Someone on the Obstructed view thread posted a picture showing a lot of cables in front of the window. There are not a lot of pictures posted for the Caribbean.

We were recently on the Crown, and had E701 obstructed and it had NOTHING in front, a perfect obstructed cabin and would have like a cabin like that.

Archived