Manly pedicure

jean95404

I told my Dh last night not to even think about touching his toes until next Sunday. won't he be surprised when I take him to my favorite nail salon and gift him his first pedi? Sure I admit, I do it for him fairly regular, but without the massage chair & the HUGE whirlpool footbath! :D

My husband will not go for a pedi. For a few reason including he only has 1 foot and they won't charge half price. But I will take the pedi egg to his feel once in a while and he loves it. He often gets a big callous on his stump. While it can be good to have a little one there it gets unconformable for him . He will ask for a stumpacure

My DH had the ugliest feet you've ever seen. It literally took years to convince him to go for a pedi but I caught him in a moment of weakness recently. The weather has been so hot lately and we expecting company come over for a BBQ. I told him he couldn't wear his sandals with his feet looking so bad. I sent him over to the "shop" and had him wait for an opening. While he was having his feet done, he called home saying he couldn't believe what he'd been missing all these years and that it was a denizen of women. :rolleyes: Now I've created a monster and can't keep him out of the place.

Archived