inspiration

La Princesa

I am sailing for the 4day cozumel. and am thinking of doing late dinner but I am seeing that the kareoke conflicts w/that time dining and I really want to do kareoke. Anyone that has done this itinerary know when is kareoke or if the late diners can go to kareoke????? and also the difference between mardi gras and carnivale dining rooms and paradise beach or playa mia????

One dining room is in the aft, and only has traditional dining.

The middle dining room has some of the any time diners in it plus the rest of the traditional.

If you have late dining you could be in either.

I like the aft dining room when the sun is setting for early dining, but if you do late dinner it wouldnt make a difference if you cant see out the windows.

We were on Inspiraiton last week and Kareoke was going on at all hours of the day, so I doubt late seating would affect you. Did not see that much difference in the two dining rooms - we were in Mardi Gras and had good service. Good luck! :)

I haven't done "Inspiration" for a while, but as I recall Karaoke commonly goes on very late. I doubt that you'd miss much karaoke action because of late dining.

Have a GREAT cruise, and I wish I could join you at the karaoke club! :D

"SKY"

Archived