Son's Honymoon On Island Escape

marc62

Our Son will be on Island escape on 31st May with his new wife for their honymoon. We are going to arrange a "Honeymooners Package" as a surprise for them but I would also like them to have a framed picture taken. I can arrange for the Honeymooners package in advance without them knowing but not the photo and frame.

Can anyone tell me how much they cost on board so I can give them the money?

Many thanks in advance

Marc

Professional photos are taken on each night of the cruise at a cost of around £12.00 ( this was the price last year), also a photo with the captain @ £12.00 - if you bought 3 you got a photo frame for free that holds 3 photos and also includes a photo of the Island escape

At each port there is also a photo session can't remember the price under £10.00 though.

You also get a photo taken as you board the ship for the first time

You could phone Thomson via the website and ask them what you could do. I'm sure they could arrange something for you.:):) At a cost, of course, lol.:D

Jan

:cool::cool: £15-00 and they can have me in the photo as well :cool::cool:

Noooo!! It's their honeymoon.:eek:

Do you know what? I can't read Countdown Clocks. All these Bank Holidays, I don't know what date it is, lol. I thought you were going tomorrow. Just looking at the hours.

Jan

Noooo!! It's their honeymoon.:eek:

Do you know what? I can't read Countdown Clocks. All these Bank Holidays, I don't know what date it is, lol. I thought you were going tomorrow. Just looking at the hours.

Jan

:rolleyes: should have gone to specsaver :D

:rolleyes: should have gone to specsaver :D

I know. I've seen that somewhere else today, ;). I'm as blind as a bat but I've had a lovely Royal Wedding Day.:D:D

Jan

:cool::cool: are you sure all the people have not been in the streets for my 21st:rolleyes:

How many times have you been 21 now? There's got to be a legal limit.;)

Time for another glass of Cava. It's only polite to toast the happy couple, again, lol.:D:D

Where's Linda?

Jan

Professional photos are taken on each night of the cruise at a cost of around £12.00 ( this was the price last year), also a photo with the captain @ £12.00 - if you bought 3 you got a photo frame for free that holds 3 photos and also includes a photo of the Island escape

At each port there is also a photo session can't remember the price under £10.00 though.

You also get a photo taken as you board the ship for the first time

Just got back on Sunday....

10 x 8 photos are £14.99 each and the 7 x 5 are £7.99.

I had photos done on 3 evenings and wanted to choose the nicest of DH and I. Reduced it to 5 photos ( took about 6-8 on each occassion) and agreed a deal with them

Buy 3 get 1 free (£44.97 for 4) tried to get 5 for £50 but the best I got from them was the 5th for £7.99 - same price as 7 x 5.

Total price £52.96 for 5 10 x 8 photos which I felt was good value for the quality photos. Worth having a chat and negociating with them and choosing photos at end of trip

Hope this helps

Gill

PS it did depend on the backgrounds what looked good with what we were wearing so worth getting photo'd outside island restaurant on more than one occassion.( didn't like the results of a red and black background with what I wore one night)

They also had another photographer outside the sundowner pub where you could also go, worth looking at each to see what backdrops they were using before selecting where to get photo done each evening

How many times have you been 21 now? There's got to be a legal limit.;)

Time for another glass of Cava. It's only polite to toast the happy couple, again, lol.:D:D

Where's Linda?

Jan

:cool: at least twice but not thrice :):) hmnn and linda's nice

Archived