Visiting an X call center

warmwinds

We live in Eugene, Oregon, which is right next to Springfield, where RCI/X have a call center. We're quite curious to see one, so when our final payment comes up in July we were thinking of knocking on the door.

Has anyone done this, say, in Florida, and what was the reaction? Do they let you in? Show you around? Tell you No?

Probably best to send a request in writing, a ways in advance.

The nature of a call centre (and I've worked in a couple) means they're typically not set up to receive guests. When I worked in travel and we had paper tickets, only on a rare emergency did we allow a customer to pick up their tickets at our office -- and even then we did not have a reception area and had to meet them out in the corridor. For security reasons there was no way we would have allowed someone in "off the street."

Did a Google image search -- not bad -- exterior reminds me of a modern cruise terminal, and the interior shots make it look like a decent place to work.

Maybe you could contact Captain's Club by email, let them know you're a loyal customer and are curious since you're always driving by the building... doesn't hurt, worst they can do is say no.

Archived