Cheapest and Safest place to park our car in NOLA

jkbecker4

Holiday Inn Superdome is the cheapest I found at $99 with a garage to park in during the cruise included, and a shuttle to the cruise.

Someone else though found $89... so there are deals out there on hotels.

Thanks! Is the parking free? My husband has enough Hilton points to get a free night but can't seem to find a place to park that doesn't cost as much as a night in a hotel room.

Thanks! Is the parking free? My husband has enough Hilton points to get a free night but can't seem to find a place to park that doesn't cost as much as a night in a hotel room.

Yes, you had to ask for the cruise parking special. They had two cruise specials. One the parking was discounted for the cruise days, but included free breakfast. The one you want doesnt include breakfast.

I did it twice now for $99. The last time I called several times, they kept quoting me $129 and higher ... called within a month of the stay and the cruise parking special for $99 was back. This was the week before Christmas, a busy time of year. I think I got back 3 or 4 days before christmas, so maybe thats why I had a harder time getting it.. but I kept calling until they had the price again.

Archived