A cruise in the hand????

John73

Hi All,

Looking for some advice here. In looking at the Celebrity summer cruises I've been really tempted by the Solstice Venice cruises. I've always wanted to go to Venice and I'll be due for a nice vacation so it seemed to line up. I was looking at the June 7th cruise but it just didn't work out timing wise with my work obligations. In looking at the calendar for Solstice I see that there is another Solstice Venice cruise in late July that would work out great for my schedule. Only catch is the cost. The thing that got me looking at the Venice cruise was last Tuesday's Exciting Deal special on it. I see that this next Tuesday there is a great deal on a Concierge Class on the Greek Isles Solstice cruise in last June that would also work for my schedule.

So, my question to the experts here: Do I book a Greek Isles cruise on a Tuesday special or hold out and hope that the Venice cruise in late July also comes up on a Tuesday special?

Just in looking at things, it looks like prices are higher for the July Venice cruise which makes me think its selling better and has less chance of showing up on a Tuesday special. The known value for the Greek Isles cruise is pretty tempting instead of waiting a bit to see if the Venice cruise comes up on a Tuesday special.

I'm also admittedly in a bit of withdrawal. I could very much use a nice 12 night relaxing cruise in the Med as an escape from work. Doing the Greek Isles with some excursions and some just relaxing on the ship or the beach could definitely work for me.

Archived