GREAT Carnival customer service

Recently off the Destiny. Misplaced my cell phone and could not find it. Got home and triple checked our luggage, Nothing. Called Verizon and had it shut down and then called Carnival CS. Gave a discription of phone and they gave me a reference # and they would email the ship and call me if they found the phone. Two weeks later Customer service called and said they had my phone. Went down to the Carnival Headquarters in Doral. What a great buiding. Picked up my phone and signed for it. Everone from the CS dept to security guard at Carnival to security desk had the same great customer service we have come to expect from Carnival. Thanks Carnival:)

Nice to know. I recently had to call Carnival about OBC and the person who helped me was so friendly! And helpful! Much better than a few months ago. Either I've been real lucky, or their specs for customer SERVICE has changed. Go Carnival-you rock!:D

A few years ago on the Elation, on formal night, my H discovered a button on his shirt was coming off (one on the collar that holds the tie). I was showering so he rolled up to the purser's desk (he's in a wheelchair) to ask if they had a sewing kit (you know, one of those mini ones they have in hotels, etc.). Purser took one look, had him come behind the counter, and sewed the button right on there for him! :) I didn't even know there was an issue until he came back and I asked where he'd disappeared to.

Yes, too often, people are quick to complain, but forget (?) to praise the good and wonderful (out of the box) things others will do. :)

Archived