Wine

jackjoyus

You are allowed to bring 1-750ml bottle of wine per adult (21 or older) onboard in your carry-on luggage. So if 2 21yo+ people are in the party then 2-750ml bottles. From my understanding and other posts, they won't allow combining (such as 1-1.5L bottle because of 2 people). Just make sure you put your wine in carry-on luggage and that the bottle still has it's original seal. Enjoy!

And if you carry your bottle into the MDR for dinner, be prepared to pay a $10 per bottle corkage fee to cover the glasses, service, and lost profit. Sometimes my servers "forgot" to charge me the fee and wound up with a bigger tip at the end of the cruise. ;)

Good luck! :)

Has anyone gotten on with a bigger bottle? Or a box of wine??

I'm sure many people have gotten away with bending or breaking the rules about bringing alcohol onboard but others have had theirs confiscated because of not being in compliance with the contract. If you choose to take something larger than a 750ml bottle per eligible person, be prepared to lose it while trying to board without creating a scene.

Archived