Caribbean Princess C753/C752 A747 ??

Louise34

C752/753 are both nice cabins - highly coveted by the aft lover crowd. Cabin interior size/design is exact same as all other balcony cabins but the balcony is a bit bigger and fully covered. These corner/aft facing balconies along with their twins B748 and B749 are sized about 11 x 10 ft.

Only drawbacks to these balconies are decreased amounts of direct sun (due to their full ceiling overhang) and more ocean motion as compared to more mid-ship cabins.

If they are available, I would book quickly and mark my cabin as "No upgrades wanted".

Enjoy your cruise!

C752/753 are both nice cabins - highly coveted by the aft lover crowd. Cabin interior size/design is exact same as all other balcony cabins but the balcony is a bit bigger and fully covered. These corner/aft facing balconies along with their twins B748 and B749 are sized about 11 x 10 ft.

Only drawbacks to these balconies are decreased amounts of direct sun (due to their full ceiling overhang) and more ocean motion as compared to more mid-ship cabins.

If they are available, I would book quickly and mark my cabin as "No upgrades wanted".

Enjoy your cruise!

Agree - we had C753 recently and have booked aft/corner balcony cabins on our next two cruises!

One other thing to consider is the sound of the wake - which we loved. But, if you are out on your balcony, which we did a lot of, you can't hear the door or the phone! We had our friends over every evening for a sail away party, and had to just prop the door open, and the cord to the phone was just long enough to reach out to the balcony :-)

We had C753 on a recent cruise and loved it. May I suggest the Ultimat Balcony Dinner at sunset. Plenty of room and privacy for the dinner.

We have booked an aft veiw again for next year and will try to do the UBD again

Archived