Skytrain Canada line airport to pier-credit cards accepted?

Hi,

I am wondering if the ticket machine at the Vancouver Airport for the Canada Line Sky train accepts credit cards. It will be 3 of us at $8.75 each, so I am wondering if I can just insert my card or if I will need to get Canadian currency in the airport.

Your help is much appreciated. I can't find the information on their website, so I thought I would go to the helpful experts at Cruise critic.

Hi,

I am wondering if the ticket machine at the Vancouver Airport for the Canada Line Sky train accepts credit cards. It will be 3 of us at $8.75 each, so I am wondering if I can just insert my card or if I will need to get Canadian currency in the airport.

Your help is much appreciated. I can't find the information on their website, so I thought I would go to the helpful experts at Cruise critic.

Yes you can use your credit card and the machines also accept some US debit cards. If you are returning the YVR after your cruise you could save a few dollars by purchasing a book of 10 commuter tickets for $31.50. These books of tickets may be purchased at the 7-11 or the Pharmasave in the domestic portion of the YVR terminal.

Archived