Which Aft Cabin - AOS?

Price isn't an issue for us, but just out of curiosity, which aft cabin would you book?

1388/1688

7388/7688

I've had a Deck 9 corner after on Freedom in October and loved the extra balcony room as well as the lounger, but am debating which one to book at this point on AOS.

Since the cruise is so far into the future, there are no roll calls for either of the ones I've picked out yet either. Price difference between the two is roughly $150 for the week total.

7388 or 7688 if you want the bigger balcony but ave E-1 room. 1388 or1688 if you want a bigger room and a big balcony, but not as big as the deck 7 balconies. I like the deck 10 corners myself, but other like the big deck 7 corner balconies. The deck 10 corner rooms are JR suite size with the "famous" Pole in it

Last night, I put a hold on one of each of the type rooms for the cruise that I wanted.

We were also looking at another cruise on BotS as well for the same weekend and a coveted AFT cabin on that ship as well.

Thanks for the input. So far, I have 3 votes for the D1. As I said, the money isn't an issue as we'll have close to 18 months to save.

Archived