2006 Schedule?

awatt

I have heard both March and April in reference to when the 2006 itineraries will be released. Crystal and Silversea have had their full '06 schedules out now for awhile, but Radisson seems to be lagging. I can't wait, as I am booking my next cruise as soon as I see what RSSC has to offer!

Michael

The reason for the delay is because of switching around because of the Diamond. It looks like the Navigator will be going to Europe next year as the Diamonds replacement. I have been told that the new schedules will be out by the end of the month.

We are anxious to see the full schedule as well, because we have some cruise certificates (since our Diamond cruise was cancelled) that we want to use for Europe in 2006. We hope they have some early 2 for 1 deals that we can also take advantage of.

The suspense is building!!! :D

Sorry, but what was the excuse last year when Diamond and PG were settled into the mix. When I was on the Yoyager shakedown, they were available first week in March. I am a real Radisson fan, but it is absurd they can't get their itineraries posted timely with Crystal, Silversea, and Seabourn! Maybe they wait to outprice them? Who knows?

Olivia, you would know better than me. I just keep trying to sail on RSSC and it never seems to work out. Maybe I am just destined to have to sail on Silversea!!! LOL For those of us that like to plan ahead, it does make it difficult! Maybe they are just trying to build the anticipation. In fact, I think I hear Carol King singing right now!!! :D

Archived