Breeze Transatlantic - Good Rates?

afcj1

I just booked the Breeze TA and the prices look very reasonable. Since I've never done a TA before I'm not sure what the price range usually is.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/ProductView/?embkCode=BCN&itinCode=TAA&durDays=15&shipCode=BR&subRegionCode=ET&sailDate=11/6/2012&sailingID=59809&numGuests=2&showDbl=False&isOver55=N&isPastGuest=Y&stateCode=CO

What do you think?

Thanks in advance:)

Wow Not bad. Insides at 699 for a 15 day cruise!! Thats unbelievable.. Weird. I thought it would have been very expensive. Maybe double that ? :eek:

Me too! That's why I scooped up a PT.

The prices are pretty much on par with other TAs. They are usually pretty cheap (considering the amount of days). I just booked a Northern TA on Brilliance of the Seas for about the same price. However, it is 13 days and overnights in Iceland. If it wasn't for that I would have strongly considered this one. I like that it has ports on both sides of the crossing. It is spaced out well.

The prices are pretty much on par with other TAs. They are usually pretty cheap (considering the amount of days). I just booked a Northern TA on Brilliance of the Seas for about the same price. However, it is 13 days and overnights in Iceland. If it wasn't for that I would have strongly considered this one. I like that it has ports on both sides of the crossing. It is spaced out well.

OH WOW! I LOVE cruising but unfortunately my DH is not really into it at all. But he has been obsessed with going to Iceland...it's the one place he'd love to go to. Maybe I can get him to go on a cruise again if it went to Iceland! I will have to check it out :)

I think it's a good price........I was booked on the Magic TA for $49 per night and the Breeze is $46.6 per night but it's also one day shorter.........

I had to cancel my Magic TA, so I might go ahead and consider this one.......but I'm also looking at the inaugural from Venice.......sister and I want to go spend a 4 or 5 days in Venice before getting on the ship.....

The price is right, but geez, booking ES more than 20 months out? That $500 deposit would be tough to swallow if you had to cancel. Would love to take this trip, but I think I'll wait.

And I agree, this isn't that unusual a price. I'm betting there will be cabins available for this $ within 90 days of sailing. Now as for that airfare..... :eek::eek:

Archived