NCL Star BD Balcony

I was checking out the NCL posts and noticed you and your husband are from Leonardo,NJ. My husband and I are from nearby Port Monmouth!!! We are also sailing on the Star but not until November 13 this year. I'd like to see what our cabin looks like too (BA9628, deck 9). Have a terrific cruise!

I was checking out the NCL posts and noticed you and your husband are from Leonardo,NJ. My husband and I are from nearby Port Monmouth!!! We are also sailing on the Star but not until November 13 this year. I'd like to see what our cabin looks like too (BA9628, deck 9). Have a terrific cruise!

Hi, we are sailing the Star in April 2012 and are looking at the Star in October of this year. In 2012 we also have a BA on deck 11. Have a great cruise.

Hey neighbor! I'm in Atlantic Highlands, sailing on the Star July 2nd!! We have 3 gty BC, who knows where we'll end up.

We were in a Cat BD last April and yes, they are what are considered cove balconies.

I didn't care for the setup as the enclosure blocks most of the view unless you are standing at the rail. We were sailing the MR itinerary and the enclosure was fine leaving L.A. because it was cold, but once we hit the warm weather in Mexico, I really wished we had a regular balcony. I didn't care for this setup at all.

Can anyone give me info on cabin BA9628? I do not know the differences between any of them as far as size, deck location, obstruction, "cove" balconies etc. I just know we paid a couple of hundred dollars more for this cabin because we decided to change from deck 5 oceanview to this one on deck 9. Any info greatly appreciated especially pix! Thanks!!!

Hey Jerseyjill: Was looking through the threads and see you are from NJ also. My husband and I are from Wantage, NJ (Sussex County) and are sailing on the Star Nov. 13 also. Can't wait to meet some fellow Jersey people!

Thanks for the sites. I have already been to them on the NCL boards and have seen the deck plans on the Star but I was still wondering about the different kinds of balcony cabins. I guess we just have the "regular" kind, as you explained which is a good thing. Just wish I could see it compared to the other kinds. I appreciate your helpfulness! I will be a happy camper regardless!

Archived