Question about booking room on Priceline

Last year Dh, I and another couple booked a room on Priceline for our precruise stay in Tampa. I entered 2 nights for 4 people and then when assigned a room, I called the Hyatt and requested double beds and preferred smoking rooms which they gladly accomodated.

This time for our cruise, there will be DH, me and 2 other couples. Is it possible to request more than one room thru Priceline? There is no way 6 adults can fit into one room. We are all close family so didn't mind sharing last time, but 6 people and 1 bath is too much!!:eek: Can you imagine how long it would take 3 women to get ready and make it to the pier in time? Besides I think it takes our husbands longer to get ready than us:rolleyes:.

For what it is worth, do not try and book a room on priceline for more than two people because that is all they will guarentee.

I was checking into the Hilton on Sixth Avenue in NYC and a family of four was only given a room with one queen bed. There wasn't enough room for a rollaway and the hotel was oversold.

For the best priceline tips, go to www.BiddingForTravel.com.

For what it is worth, do not try and book a room on priceline for more than two people because that is all they will guarentee.

While technically true, it won't be an issue in the Tampa market. You only have to worry about that in cities with a lot of old historical hotels which tend to have very small rooms.

Archived