All Inclusive Beach club in Montego Bay?

smyemar

Does anyone know of any affordable and enjoyable all inclusive resorts or clubs that you can go to when stopping for the day in Mobay? :) Any details would be appreciated. TIA.

Rose Hall Iberostar Suites. Highly recommended. Someone who works with DH just came back from a weeks stay there. One day they even met folks on the beach who were there for the day from a cruise.

We're docking in Falmouth and need to find out more info on transportation from the port to Iberostar suites, Rose Hall.

Rose Hall Iberostar Suites. Highly recommended. Someone who works with DH just came back from a weeks stay there. One day they even met folks on the beach who were there for the day from a cruise.

We're docking in Falmouth and need to find out more info on transportation from the port to Iberostar suites, Rose Hall.

I just came back yesterday from a week at the Iberostar Beach Resort in Montego Bay. There were people there on a day pass but I don't know where they came from. I recommend it as the food & drinks were great and they have 2 beautiful pools.

Went to Sunset Beach our first trip. I liked it fine. My wife wasn't too keen on it, but I think mostly it was because they were renovating, trucks were running up and down the beach, beach partly closed, etc. Price was like $40 per day, food was good, bartenders wouldn't even accept tips. :eek: It's about a 2 minute cab ride from the pier, gated, secure property so no beach bums trying to sell ya stuff. I thought it was hard to beat for the $.

JHC

• 2 weeks later...
I just came back yesterday from a week at the Iberostar Beach Resort in Montego Bay. There were people there on a day pass but I don't know where they came from. I recommend it as the food & drinks were great and they have 2 beautiful pools.

Are there locals on the beach selling their wares?? Just curious.

Are there locals on the beach selling their wares?? Just curious.

No, there were not locals on the beach at the resort because they are not allowed. However just down the beach past the resort was a group of local vendors set up in makeshift tents if you want to go down there to buy souveniers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived