? Referral program similar to Princess

Does Celebrity have a referral program similar to what Princess has? Ex: Once you have cruised with Princess, if you refer somone that has not cruised with Princess, they get $25 each towards their cruise and you get $25 for each person referred after they cruise.

RCCL and Celebrity have similar programs but I don't think it's offered all the time. One current program is as follows:

Our Bring a Friend Promotion has been EXTENDED!

Due to its incredible popularity, we have extended our current Bring a Friend Promotion to July 31. 2011. To show our appreciation for your loyalty to Royal Caribbean International®, you can enjoy an exclusive reward, when your bring your friends along to experience their first Royal Caribbean cruise vacation.

You will receive a $25 onboard credit for each stateroom your friends reserve when sailing with you on your next cruise.*

Here's how it works:

• Your friend or family member must be a first-time cruiser with Royal Caribbean International®.

• The first-time guest must be sailing on the same ship and sail date as you, the member.

• You may refer up to a maximum of 5 staterooms for 6-night or longer cruises and 2 staterooms on 3 to 5-night cruises. It's that simple!

• Booking must have been made after January 21, 2011.

There is also the Celebrity Passages booking bonus. For my latest Passage booking I have 2 companion certificates for people booking the same cruise as my passages booking. They also can receive up to $300 Onboard Credit (depending on length of cruise) for booking on a cruise that I book with my Passages credit (3-5 nights:$50, 6-9 nights:$100, 10-13 nights:$200, 14+ nights:$300)

After our last two or three cruises, we've received a coupon in the mail.

There was one part to use for ourselves for a $50 credit against a new booking (with certain date parameters) and another $50 coupon to share with a friend.

Archived