Magic - Missing ES Prices for August 19, 2012?

megmno

I am looking at the Fare Viewer for the Magic for 8/19/2012 and there are no fares for 8A and 8B balconies listed under Early Saver.

But if you change to Fun Select rates, there are rates for those categories, although they are substantially higher than they would be under ES.

So is this a case of the database being screwed up or is it that there really are no ES rates for 8As and 8Bs for that date? Other August dates do have ES rates for all categories.

I'm kinda hoping that some Carnival IT folks are monitoring these boards!

I am looking at the Fare Viewer for the Magic for 8/19/2012 and there are no fares for 8A and 8B balconies listed under Early Saver.

But if you change to Fun Select rates, there are rates for those categories, although they are substantially higher than they would be under ES.

So is this a case of the database being screwed up or is it that there really are no ES rates for 8As and 8Bs for that date? Other August dates do have ES rates for all categories.

I'm kinda hoping that some Carnival IT folks are monitoring these boards!

ES rates are also capacity controlled and when the number of cabins allocated to ES are sold, the rate might well disappear, in which case there would be Cabins in that Category available under other rates, including Fun Select. ken

I found that out on my cruise for this August~ They are capacity controlled and when they sale those it drops off regardless of time frame. The cabin category may be avaliable in Fun Saver ect. but not ES. It does happen.

Archived