Outside eating on Indy

Hi just a few more days before our Indy cruise and was wondering if anyone can confirm that there is a cafe/takeaway beside the swimimng pools. Heard it did burgers and such, if so is this also free or is there a charge like in Johnny Rockets.?

Thanks

Hi. I can confirm that Independence does have outside eating around the pools. They have a burger bar which sells burgers, and chicken chips etc. and next to it there is a pizza bar which sells at least 4 choices a day. This is all free just go and collect you wil love it. We have been on Independence 6 times now and find it is our best ship to date. (looking forward to June when we will be on her again).

Hi. I can confirm that Independence does have outside eating around the pools. They have a burger bar which sells burgers, and chicken chips etc. and next to it there is a pizza bar which sells at least 4 choices a day. This is all free just go and collect you wil love it. We have been on Independence 6 times now and find it is our best ship to date. (looking forward to June when we will be on her again).

Thank you, I thought I had seen it somewhere but could not find. This is going to be great as we wont have to leave the poolside to go and find something to eat.

Thanks again I know we will enjoy it. We were on Explorer last year and that was fantastic. Enjoy your holiday in June.

Archived