Cruising with our infant daughter, best cruise ever!

The Wolverine

we just came back from 7 day cruise with Carnival. this was our first cruise with our 8 months old daughter. for all of you out there who are debating whether to cruise with you kids, do it, it will be a different cruise, but well worth the experience.

One piece of advice is to take a nanny/grandma, or anyone with you, we took ours with us to help out here and there and it was great. we had connecting rooms; so on the nights that we went out at night, grandma was in the connecting with easy access to the baby.

This board helped us a lot prepare for the cruise, I took photos of all the stuff people were asking about.

The staff bent over backward to make sure that the baby was happy, great service from everyone.

we actually booked 2 more cruises for this year because of the great experience we had.

Sounds like you & your family had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us!! Carnival does an excellent job catering to families. This thread makes me even more excited for my second cruise with my little guy!! We sailed last year when he was 9 months, and like you, it was so great that we knew we had to go again this year!! :)

Archived