Problems With Fun Pass Online Check In

CapsR1

FYI:

After several attempts at successfully completing our online Fun Pass Check In, I finally called Carnival and was told that there was "a glitch in our system."

Even though I was able to complete all of the information/data required for check-in, the site kept showing that one or more passengers in our party had an "incomplete" funpass.

I was, however able to print out boarding passes for each member which the Carnival rep told me was sufficient.

She also assured me that they were working to "fix the problem."

This also happened to me, when I called Carnival the rep said she would take care of it. She told me it was complete, but she told me if I went back in to look at it the status would automatically go to incomplete. So I'm trusting her. I also went ahead and printed the boarding passes. Hopefully we won't have any trouble!

Same thing happened to me, but after about five tries I got it to work. Now I'm having trouble with pre-registering one of my kids for the Kids Club. Was able to do my younger, but my older is listed twice for some reason and it won't let me pre-register him. Was going to call Carnival today to get that sorted out although it's not the end of the world as I can do it once on board.

Laurie

I've been having the same issue for about a week now. This is my first Carnival cruise....not a good first impression but I'm still looking forward to our trip. Can't wait for our cruise! :)

Because the 'travel plans' section keeps appearing as incomplete for two out of the three of us (and it changes every time I correct one account), I can't even print all our boarding passes. No matter how many times I save the info, at least two of us appear to have incomplete info. Everything else is saved fine. I guess I'll give it one more day and then give Carnival a call.

I had trouble with this for the past month. It was because I had no travel info to check off b/c we were not leaving a car at the port or flying... so once one persons fun pass said complete the others would say incomplete. I just kept doing it over and over like another person did that I was traveling with. It took her about an hour of going back and forth and it took me a little under 3. It wouldnt print my boarding pass unless it was fully completed so you guys were lucky! I called Carnival too and they said they were working on it and I still had time...that was at the begining of April..ha!...I guess they are still working on it. Im sailing the 30th of this month and felt much better haveing it done so it was time well spent.

I had the same problem. I spoke with a very helpful Carnival yesterday and she walked me through how to make it work. Its very easy once you know the trick. Hover over the tab with the first guest's name and a drop down will appear. The third item is "travel plans". Click on either "complete" or "incomplete" (whichever shows there). Then go to the other name(s) and do the same thing.

I had the same problem. I spoke with a very helpful Carnival yesterday and she walked me through how to make it work. Its very easy once you know the trick. Hover over the tab with the first guest's name and a drop down will appear. The third item is "travel plans". Click on either "complete" or "incomplete" (whichever shows there). Then go to the other name(s) and do the same thing.

~~~~ This is exactly what I did but I had to do it soooo many times it took about 3 hours...my friends only took about an hour. :mad: but hey...its done! :rolleyes:

Archived