How to get OBC when the price has went down???

Ok so we are still paying off the cruise, and i wanted to know how would we get the OBC if the price was to go down? Will we have to wait until we make our finale payment? Or once we see the price have dropped can we call and let them know to receive the OBC with out having the balance paid in full? Also what if they give us the OBC for one price drop and the price goes lower?? TIA

Only if you booked early saver is your price protected after final payment. You dont say.

Up to final payment all rates get price drops in the form of lower payments.

IF you are booked ES, there is a online form you submit or have your TA submit if you find a lower price. You are right, up to final payment you get it in the form of a lower price.

Since it is early saver, then you should submit the form (or have your travel agent do it if you booked through one) each time you see the rate go down. And each time they confirm it, your final payment amount goes down too. If you see the rate go down after your final payment, then you get it in the form of OBC

link to check rates (I check frequently for my upcoming cruise!):http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

location of form to submit with request for adjustment:http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

Archived