Gym on Liberty

katcas

Hi,

I know this is now what most people think about on vacation. However, I have lost some weight with a tad more to go and would like to get to the gym on our Liberty cruise in Novemeber. Does anyone know if they have exercise classes and if so, what would they be?

Thanks

Hi,

I know this is now what most people think about on vacation. However, I have lost some weight with a tad more to go and would like to get to the gym on our Liberty cruise in Novemeber. Does anyone know if they have exercise classes and if so, what would they be?

Thanks

I just sailed it a few weeks ago and yes they have classes. I do not recall what the charges were. Its a nice gym though.

The cardio machines will sync up with Polar heart rate monitors, so if have one, bring it.

I never used a gym on a cruise but I am interested in it this time. You see, I turned 40 and had a baby all within the last 6 months. I have been trying to get back to my prepregancy weight and I am getting close. I do not want to end up back where I started if I let myself go.

Anyway, what is offered, how does it work and what are the fees? Fees for equipment use, aerobics? Pilates? Zumba?

They usually offer aerobics and pilates classes on sea days. I think the cost is now $12 but don't quote me on that. The aerobics class is normally a morning class and pilates like around 4 ish. No Zumba yet that I am aware, but I haven't been on a cruise since Feb.

The classes are very low key to compensate for many different fitness levels.

Archived