Price gone down by 400£

greenland

Just wondering if this has happened anyone before, we booked our cruise a few months ago and now logged onto the website to see the same cabins are now 400£ cheaper each, very annoying. Do you have any come back on this or is it just tough luck? Its the marco polo ship with cruise and maritime co. Will leave booking til the last minute in future!

Just wondering if this has happened anyone before, we booked our cruise a few months ago and now logged onto the website to see the same cabins are now 400£ cheaper each, very annoying. Do you have any come back on this or is it just tough luck? Its the marco polo ship with cruise and maritime co. Will leave booking til the last minute in future!

Hi this has happened to us and has been discussed on here recently.

Apparently you'll get the reduction if you live in the US but if you live in the UK some, but not all, cruiselines will do it.

I will also leave booking until the last minute in future as well.

This happened to us also and I called RCI directly to query it. They refunded the price difference of over £500 directly to my credit card with no problems and no questions. I think it always pays to call and ask! Perhaps an upgrade or onboard credit will be given if no refund is offered.

Cruise and Maritime are notorious for last minute deals which are, quite frankly superb

They have taken a massive publicity hit for the incident on the Ocean Countess, although I don't believe the whole story is known yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived