CC Board Error Message From Golden Princess

ccrain

My apologies.

I started a live from thread from the Golden 2 weeks ago, and then when I got on board, I could not access the CC message boards from my laptop in the suite or the ship's computers. Got a CC board screen with the word "error" outlined in the blue message board format.

Just got back to LA and am accessing from the Red Carpet Club at LAX. So its not the laptop, it must be the network access to CC from the Golden as I see other people are posting live from other ships.

interesting result, never seen before. So I will post my travelog later along with my review.

My apologies.

I started a live from thread from the Golden 2 weeks ago, and then when I got on board, I could not access the CC message boards from my laptop in the suite or the ship's computers. Got a CC board screen with the word "error" outlined in the blue message board format.

Just got back to LA and am accessing from the Red Carpet Club at LAX. So its not the laptop, it must be the network access to CC from the Golden as I see other people are posting live from other ships.

interesting result, never seen before. So I will post my travelog later along with my review.

It wasn't you, your computer or the ship's Internet, it was the CC servers. They were having problems and everyone was getting page time-outs, blank screens, etc. There was very little posting going on. They tried a couple of times to fix it and the third time was the charm. Fortunately, most of the problems were fixed a few days ago.

Archived