Anyone having trouble with price checker?

abisha

I've booked the Early Saver, but the price checker will only display Fun Saver. Aren't these two different rates? I was pretty sure that when I checked only once before..a few weeks ago and was able to see the Early Saver rate, so I'm not sure if there's a problem with the site. I'm on the Destiny, Aug 8 2011, inside, category 4C. I'm booked at $1158 for two people. If anyone out there is checking, can you let me know if you also see the Early Saver rate? thanks a bunch:)

I've booked the Early Saver, but the price checker will only display Fun Saver. Aren't these two different rates? I was pretty sure that when I checked only once before..a few weeks ago and was able to see the Early Saver rate, so I'm not sure if there's a problem with the site. I'm on the Destiny, Aug 8 2011, inside, category 4C. I'm booked at $1158 for two people. If anyone out there is checking, can you let me know if you also see the Early Saver rate? thanks a bunch:)

Early Saver doesn't show up because it is now less than 3 months to the sailing. It goes away at 3 months for cruises 5 days or less. It goes away at 5 months for cruises 6 days or longer.

Remember to check all the boxes you qualify for (55+, past guest, also your state). I saw there is a past guest rate. If any of these drop below what you paid and you qualify for that rate you can fill out the form to get your price reduction.

Sharon

Early Saver doesn't show up because it is now less than 3 months to the sailing. It goes away at 3 months for cruises 5 days or less. It goes away at 5 months for cruises 6 days or longer.

Remember to check all the boxes you qualify for (55+, past guest, also your state). I saw there is a past guest rate. If any of these drop below what you paid and you qualify for that rate you can fill out the form to get your price reduction.

Sharon

Other than selecting the state, I don't have anything else to check. Yes, I'm a past guest..but it was back in the 80's and my name doesn't show up in the system as it was long ago. So, how would I find out if my price goes down if Early Saver no longer shows up? Do I just keep checking back with my TA?

You are looking to see if the price for your category of cabin (4B, 6A, etc) goes below what you paid when you booked and is a rate you qualify for (resident, past guest etc). Best way to do this is thru the fareviewer. Go to FAQ section and search "early saver". It will bring up a question on how to check the fare, click on it and then it brings up the click here link for the fareviewer. Put in your info and compare fares.

You are looking to see if the price for your category of cabin (4B, 6A, etc) goes below what you paid when you booked and is a rate you qualify for (resident, past guest etc). Best way to do this is thru the fareviewer. Go to FAQ section and search "early saver". It will bring up a question on how to check the fare, click on it and then it brings up the click here link for the fareviewer. Put in your info and compare fares.

Thanks..just did that, but my category (4C) isn't even on the list..so confusing ..:confused:

Thanks..just did that, but my category (4C) isn't even on the list..so confusing ..:confused:

I just checked your cruise on the fareviewer. Your category doesn't show up. That most likely means that it is sold out. But don't give up. You never know when one 4C might come back. Such as someone cancelling or even upgrading to a higher category. If it comes back at a lower rate than you paid then you can get the price drop. Also check the 4D and higher. If that rate goes down to what you paid you can upgrade to it. If it goes lower that what you paid you can upgrade and also get OBC.

Sharon

I just checked your cruise on the fareviewer. Your category doesn't show up. That most likely means that it is sold out. But don't give up. You never know when one 4C might come back. Such as someone cancelling or even upgrading to a higher category. If it comes back at a lower rate than you paid then you can get the price drop. Also check the 4D and higher. If that rate goes down to what you paid you can upgrade to it. If it goes lower that what you paid you can upgrade and also get OBC.

Sharon

Perfect! Thanks for explaining..much appreciated! :) I'll keep checking and keep my fingers crossed.

Archived