Suggestions for Excursions

OCMama

I need some help planning an excursion for our mixed group. DH & I are in our early/mid 30s; kids are 14, 12 & 2; and my parents are in the late 60s/mid 70s. My dad has trouble walking far distances, so we have some restrictions.

If my parents decide to stay on the ship while at this port, we are planning to leave our 2 year old with them while the rest of us go cave tubing. If they decide they want to get off the ship, what are some suggestions for us to do together? I'm also open to suggestions for separate excursions too. If we go cave tubing, where could my parents go with our 2 year old? Just trying to figure out what all our options are.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I need some help planning an excursion for our mixed group. DH & I are in our early/mid 30s; kids are 14, 12 & 2; and my parents are in the late 60s/mid 70s. My dad has trouble walking far distances, so we have some restrictions.

If my parents decide to stay on the ship while at this port, we are planning to leave our 2 year old with them while the rest of us go cave tubing. If they decide they want to get off the ship, what are some suggestions for us to do together? I'm also open to suggestions for separate excursions too. If we go cave tubing, where could my parents go with our 2 year old? Just trying to figure out what all our options are.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

OCMama, Belize is a tender port. Where the tenders dock is a shopping area with a couple of restaurants/bars as well. For your parent's, that'd be the only real option to wander around. It's a 15-20 minute tender ride so keep that in mind with the 2 year old. It will be difficult to meet up at the TV since you won't be sure when you're getting back from cave tubing.

Archived