Wifi at Tropicante?

WarGuyEd

Yes they do. I didn't try it but people were using it when we were there a few weeks ago. Steve recommended you go into the restaurant area to use it. He didn't think we'd be able to get a signal from the beach. He also has a phone that he lets you use to make free calls to the US and Canada. I had planned to try to Skype with my daughter but ended up calling her and it worked great.

We had a beautiful day at Tropicante. Hope you enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

We were just at Tropicante last week. I went into the restaurant to get the wifi code from Steve...it's a ten digit number. He has a phone that you can use to call the US as well. I was able to pick up the wifi signal sitting at a table in the shade but not down by the water.

We had a great time. The staff took really good care of us. We really enjoyed sitting and relaxing on the beach. We did a little shopping in the stores along the malceon and then had a nice lunch prepared by Steve and his staff. When we were ready to head back to the ship the taxi stand was right next door. By far the best stop of the trip and we can't wait to go back again.

Archived