Anyone got anything good to say about the Star Princess???

Scrapchick

Hi Linda,

I can see why you would be disappointed. ..... Our experience was very good, but our expectations weren't (and shouldn't have been) as high.

CandyDane posted the review you were replying to above, and I don't think a name was signed at the end. Not a big deal, but I had posted a mostly favorable review earlier.

In case you know CandyDane and her name is also Linda, disregard this. (There are many Linda's in the world - especially in my age bracket, which I won't discuss further.;))

Linda in Florida

...Or for the financial types perhaps being unsecured means not having any backing or money to guarantee that all will be well. :D

That meaning had also occurred to me, but I didn't comment on it. Wonder how many of us get home from a cruise with more unsecured debt (aka credit card balances) than we left with:D?

Or it could apply to those with no travel insurance... (Oops ... off-topic!)

Linda

Westerdam - Panama Canal October 2011

Star Princess - Southern Caribbean March-April 2011

NCL Sun - Western Caribbean Nov.-Dec. 2010

M/S Jasmin (Wings Nile Cruises) - Egypt Feb.-Mar. 2009

....I don't think a name was signed at the end...

I now see that CandyDane's name is indeed included in her signature as Linda. It's in a very nicely done flashing mode, which for some reason I didn't notice as much as a regular text signature.

My bad.

Linda in Florida

Very small, especially when she gets on one of her selling sprees. Her voice is enough to turn most people away.

We were on the Star Princess this past Holiday for 20 days! We didn't have Sammi as our CD, it was Frank Castiologne - we've seen better but the staff was great!

I want to go back and take more pictures of penguins, if it's on board the Star that's fine with me :)

Archived