RCI Voyager July/Aug. - any singles???

modegirl79

I'm a 25-year-old (almost 26) female who just returned from the Carnival Victory sailing with two good mid-late 20's friends. The three of us had an absolutely amazing time - there was a singles group on board, and we met some of the sweetest and nicest people! :) My parents are thinking about taking the RCI Voyager out of Port Liberty in NJ in late July/early August. I am pretty much a vacation addict, and a big part of me wants to go with them, but let's face it - you don't have nearly as much fun with your parents as you do with friends! :mad: So, this might be a huge long shot, but I'm just wondering if there will be any SINGLES in the mid 20's-mid 30's age range who might be planning to hop on board the Voyager on one of the late July/early August sailings. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!

April

Are you looking at the Bermuda or Bahamas cruise? I'm considering taking my first cruise later this summer (will be 24 by then) and might drag along my brother (25) instead of throwing away money on a single-occupancy. I haven't made any decisions aside from departing from the East Coast sometime in mid/late summer (assuming I go at all).

I'm looking at the Voyager cruise that goes to Jamaica, Haiti, etc. The 9-night Western Carribean cruise. It leaves out of Bayonne. My friends (all mid-late 20s) and I are on such a high after coming off the Carnival Victory on Sunday that we've been tossing around the idea of doing a singles cruise...maybe July 4th weekend (Majesty of the Seas from Miami to the Bahamas) or a Halloween cruise (Carnival Glory leaving from Port Canaveral and hitting Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten). If you're looking to meet people, a singles cruise is a GREAT way to go. We met lots of great guys in the singles group on the Victory, mostly in the late 20's-mid 30's age range. It could be difficult to top all the fun we had on this cruise! I'm trying to set something up by August because I have six vacation days I have to use or else I'll lose them! Hopefully my friends and I can come up with more of a plan this weekend because my parents want to book their cruise soon. We shall see...I'll keep you posted!

-April

Archived