150 Central/Chef's Table and food allergies

I have reservations at both 150 Central and Chef's Table for my July 10 Allure cruise. I am allergic to tree nuts - I can be exposed to nuts, just cannot eat them. Since these have fixed menus, should I send an email ahead of time, and/or go to the restaurant when i get on the ship to let them know about my allergy?

I have reservations at both 150 Central and Chef's Table for my July 10 Allure cruise. I am allergic to tree nuts - I can be exposed to nuts, just cannot eat them. Since these have fixed menus, should I send an email ahead of time, and/or go to the restaurant when i get on the ship to let them know about my allergy?

I would do both, send an email and then verify they are aware of your situation when you board.

When we ate at the Chef's Table on Oasis, they were accommodating one traveler who I believed had a shellfish allergy and it did not seem like a problem at all.

On our recent Allure cruise, we also went to Chef's Table and 150 Central Park and I also have a nut allergy.

I did not send an e-mail before the cruise, but I did talk to staff members from 150 on embarkation day and Guest Services put me in contact with the Chef's Table coordinator the day before the dinner.

Upon entering 150 and the Library (where we met for the Chef's Table), you are asked your name. The staff looked at their computer screens and in almost identical words at both locations said "your allergy issues have been addressed".

Good luck.

Archived