soda card

calmmerritt

can anyone tell me if i can pre purchace a soda card? I was able to when we sailed RC but wasn't sure if Carnival was the same way.

Thanks

That's a good question.;) I don't have any idea, but would like to know the answer as well. We have our cruise paid for. We are now prepaying for the gratuities and then will prebook our excursions. That can be 1 more item to get out of the way before we depart in October. I refuse to use credit to cruise!! :D

can anyone tell me if i can pre purchace a soda card? I was able to when we sailed RC but wasn't sure if Carnival was the same way.

Thanks

I am about 94.9% Sure the soda card can not be purchased Prior to sailing. Once on board you can get it at any bar and they will have tables set up in a lot of places. My suggestion is wait a few hours until you are in international waters to save on tax.

Just my suggestion.

I am about 94.9% Sure the soda card can not be purchased Prior to sailing. Once on board you can get it at any bar and they will have tables set up in a lot of places. My suggestion is wait a few hours until you are in international waters to save on tax.

Just my suggestion.

Good idea. A 7 night soda card is almost $100 for DW and I, with gratuity. Florida sales tax 6%, and the way I see it, that $6 is one day's worth of the soda card, instead of giving the state the money for doing nothing. :D

Good idea. A 7 night soda card is almost $100 for DW and I, with gratuity. Florida sales tax 6%, and the way I see it, that $6 is one day's worth of the soda card, instead of giving the state the money for doing nothing. :D

Thats one extra drink for me that $6.00

Hi. We just got off the Dream yesterday and I didn't think you could pre purchase the soda card. We got my sons on the night we left on the Lido deck. It was the best purchase we made for him. :)

Archived