On Deck for the Cure???

We are on the Miracle in two weeks and are wondering if they still do/ or ever did the On Deck for the Cure walk. My son, daughter and I did it on our last cruise on the Glory and would like to do it again. We are hoping they still do this. Anyone know anything about this?:)

TIA

We just got off Miracle yesterday. :( They changed it to Groove to St. Jude. For St. Jude's Children Hospital which is my "favorite charity." I believe it is a dance a thon type of thing. All I did was give my $10. I didn't do the dance. You get a t shirt. Have a great cruise. I am in SERIOUS WITHDRAWL. And TIA for supporting this wonderful institution started by Danny Thomas.

The one on my ship I thought was Karoke music, where you could sing a song for your $10 donation.

Now that would be very fun....

Never heard them even announce the Groove for St. Jude on the Paradise - wish we had - we really enjoy supporting these things.

Archived