New hotel at port everglades

dal_diva

:) We haven't been to Fort Lauderdale since last fall but, I remember that there is a new hotel on 17th across the street from the Hyatt Pier 66, can anyone tell me the name of that hotel?

Thanks in advance.

d

:) We haven't been to Fort Lauderdale since last fall but, I remember that there is a new hotel on 17th across the street from the Hyatt Pier 66, can anyone tell me the name of that hotel?

Thanks in advance.

d

is it the renassaince fort lauderdale? it seems to be down the block not across the street

The Renaissance is on the same side of the street and on the other side of the bridge on 17th st. I dont recall seeing a new hotel across from the Hyatt when we were there in November. The old Best Western Marina used to be across the street from the Hyatt before it was demolished.

There is a recently built apt building across the street, set back a bit from the street. I might look like a hotel from across the street but there was a "now leasing" banner on it last time I drove by.

There is a recently built apt building across the street, set back a bit from the street. I might look like a hotel from across the street but there was a "now leasing" banner on it last time I drove by.

That probably what it is, apartments.

Thanks everyone!

d

Archived