conquest cabin 1249

Anyone ever stayed in cabin 1249 on the conquest? Both times before on the conquest, we stayed in a balcony room. We are trying to save a little money. Any feedback on this room is appreciated. Mostly noise level and location.:p

Looks like a OV just forward of the forward elevators. Not bad to get to the theater at night... long walk if you have the back dining room. I had a cabin on Main deck in that area and it was fine ... quiet location. Just might be a long walk.

Cabin will be 220 s.f. as you probably know.

Yes, a standard balcony on carnival is 185 s.f. plus a 35 s.f. balcony. On this class of ship the OVs are 220 s.f., so the size of the balcony inside plus the balcony portion, all in one very nice sized cabin. very roomy.

• 1 month later...
Yes, a standard balcony on carnival is 185 s.f. plus a 35 s.f. balcony. On this class of ship the OVs are 220 s.f., so the size of the balcony inside plus the balcony portion, all in one very nice sized cabin. very roomy.

Regarding the s.f. of the OV, I would presume the inside of the balcony would be smaller than an OV. Is this correct? I thought a balcony room was the same size as an OV (185 s.f.) plus the added square footage of the balcony. :confused:

Archived