Aft Jr Suite Brillance

It's a Junior Suite, so there are no real perks - other than earning double cruise credits and probably some sort of priority boarding. That being said, you have the perk of a large cabin with a great walk-in closet, a bathtub and a fantastic aft view!

Boatingmom: Not sure what exactly you are looking for here... A JS on Brilliance will get you a larger cabin, a bathroom w/ bathtub, a walk-in closet, a HUGE balcony (as you are asking about JS 1602), double credit for the days sailed on your C&A account (14 days credit for a 7 day cruise), etc. IF you are looking for 'true' Suite Benefits, you will need to book a GS or better.

Bruce

The balcony for cabin 1602 is the largest (along with 1100) of all the JS on the ship. That alone, means you scored a fabulous cabin. The balcony is approximitly 18" feet wide, 14 feet deep.

BILL

You will also get a hot water kettle and coffeemaker (and on Rhapsody last week they had single serve coffee pods, finally). I think you're also entitled to bathrobes and your Seapass will be silver.

Your Seapass will say "suite" on it, so you should be able to use the suite check-in line, which at peak times will be shorter than the regular line.

For me it's a tossup whether 1602 or 1100 is the better cabin - I love the corner and having only a single neighbor (1100), but 1602 has the larger balcony and more coverage from the elements. Either way, you can't lose.:)

Thanks for the info. I guess I wanted to know if we got robes. So comfy hanging out in your robe with a glass of vino as you are leaving port getting ready for dinner.;)1100 was not available, I guess because it has the bifgger balcony. 1602 was so I'm glad to read all the nice things about it.

Thanks for the info. I guess I wanted to know if we got robes. So comfy hanging out in your robe with a glass of vino as you are leaving port getting ready for dinner.;)1100 was not available, I guess because it has the bifgger balcony. 1602 was so I'm glad to read all the nice things about it.

1602 has the larger balcony, but 1100 is on the corner, so the balcony has better views and a little more privacy from above and next door.

Here's a list of JS amenities from the RCI website:

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests:

Dedicated suite attendant catering to guests' special requests

Tea and coffee service ensuite

Bathrobes (for use onboard)

Bathroom amenities

• 4 weeks later...
The balcony for cabin 1602 is the largest (along with 1100) of all the JS on the ship. That alone, means you scored a fabulous cabin. The balcony is approximitly 18" feet wide, 14 feet deep.

BILL

Wahoo we have 1100!

Wahoo we have 1100!

Just be aware that, although both 1602 and 1100 have large balconies, 1602 is very deep where as 1100 long but is not as deep because it is a corner aft.

Here are two pictures of the aft cabins on Radiance, sister to Serenade.

Radiancestern.jpg

Radianceaftbalcony.jpg

Archived