Separate S&S accounts?

My sister and my DH's friend are rooming together on the cruise and I was wondering if they can have separate S&S accounts for the same room? Like each of them have their own credit card to back up their S&S?

I know I should know the answer to this, but I just can't think straight :o Thanks for any answers in advance!

My sister and my DH's friend are rooming together on the cruise and I was wondering if they can have separate S&S accounts for the same room? Like each of them have their own credit card to back up their S&S?

I know I should know the answer to this, but I just can't think straight :o Thanks for any answers in advance!

Yes they can. I am with 2 other friends in October and we all set up our accounts in our account manager with different payment options. You have the option to give the other person charging privledges or no charging privledges. I would just have them double check when they check in that everything was set up correctly. If not, it should be an easy fix.

My husband and I do this all the time. People think we are strange but we were together 13 years before we married and always kept our money seperate. After we married we kept it that way. No need to fix what isn't broken right?

We usually put the account on one card and then go to the the customer service desk after we get on the ship to change it to two cards. If you are platinum and have non platinum guests traveling with you this is a good idea because anyone on your card, even if not in the same room can go through VIP check in with you and you all board at the same time.

A quick trip to the service desk to reassign billing to individual cards once on board.

Archived