Kids club question (considering NCL Sky Bahamas)

Hi there - we are considering the 4-night Bahamas cruise on NCL Sky in December. Our daughter will be 2.5 at that time. I hear they have a kids club for ages 2-5. Can you accompany a child to activities or the kids club area? I'm not really interested in dropping her off to activities because I don't think she will want to be separated from us. Really, I'm just interested in knowing what areas we can visit with her where she can play with toys or color, etc.

On the other hand, I realize she could surprise me and see the kids area and say "see ya mom" - which would also be fine :)

Thanks for any advice! I'm sure I'll be asking more questions soon :)

No parents are allowed in the kid's club, so that would have to be drop-off only. If your DD is not potty trained, you will be called to come change her.

There are other family events that take place all over the boat that you can take part in as a family. We had things like Lego, pizza making, etc. But "hanging out" in the kid's club is strictly kids only! I would drop your DD off for 30 mins and see how she likes it. Like you said, she might surprise you!

Hi there - we are considering the 4-night Bahamas cruise on NCL Sky in December. Our daughter will be 2.5 at that time. I hear they have a kids club for ages 2-5. Can you accompany a child to activities or the kids club area? I'm not really interested in dropping her off to activities because I don't think she will want to be separated from us. Really, I'm just interested in knowing what areas we can visit with her where she can play with toys or color, etc.

On the other hand, I realize she could surprise me and see the kids area and say "see ya mom" - which would also be fine :)

Thanks for any advice! I'm sure I'll be asking more questions soon :)

yes, the kids club is for 2-5 year olds that are potty trained. No you can not visit the club other than to drop the children off, but they do have special play areas and times for mommy and me activities.

Nita

yes, the kids club is for 2-5 year olds that are potty trained. No you can not visit the club other than to drop the children off, but they do have special play areas and times for mommy and me activities.

Nita

Hi, thanks for the reply! Can you elaborate on the "special play areas"? Is that like toys?

We were on the Jewel in 2009 and they had some "mommy and me" activities that were inside the kids club. The one we went to was a Lego activity. They also had some family activities on other areas of the ship.

Archived