CD Danny Ghilarducci

Rosefloater

Just saw the CD list for May to December is out. Link

Noticed that Danny Ghilarducci is going to be the CD on the Splendor in December. Has anyone had Danny Ghilarducci as their CD? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Just had him on our ecstasy cruise....he was very good...we did not go to any shows but did watch some of them on tv. I would have no issues on going on another cruise with him.

We had him on the Inspiration in Jan. I thought he did a great job. The Cozumel day the weather was awful and they were cancelling most excursions, he was even working the shore excursion desk that morning. I probably saw him more on that cruise, than I have any other cruise director onboard.

• 11 months later...
Where does one find the CD list?

for Carnival Cruise Ships, it is typically on the bottom of johns blog (http://johnhealdsblog.com/ ) page at ..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdHhjNktFT1RuSUZfSk9MOVkzS3NkVWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

, but this is new today (05/18/2012) and has the 2012 summer thru Aug. here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ap2nJKwTAA9sdFIyc0V1TWdwMVNWZVVXM2ZCdzlEUVE&output=html

hope this helps , cheers!

Maybe he was just having a bad week, but we had Danny as CD on the Sensation this March. I thought he was terrible. He wasn't terrible in a rude or inappropriate way. However, he was basically invisible. I never saw him even once during the entire cruise (we skipped the Welcome Aboard show and I'm sure he was there). He made a total of about 15 announcements during the 5 days, and most of them had to do with the muster drill and debarkation.

Last October we had Stephanie Meads on the Inspiration and she made LOTS of announcements about daily activities, told us when we'd be crossing under the bridge, etc.. She didn't make so many announcements that she was annoying, but there were certainly enough to keep us informed. Danny did nothing.

Just saw the CD list for May to December is out. Link

Noticed that Danny Ghilarducci is going to be the CD on the Splendor in December. Has anyone had Danny Ghilarducci as their CD? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

I just checked the link you have in your post and it is the CD schedule from 2011.

Archived