tallinn

mucc

Funny, but I get the same thing. I really do not understand why. this walking tour has been mentioned on thissite for a few years now.

Ifyou want to find it, just google Tallinn walking tours and it should come up under

www. B-r-e-n-t-j-e-s

Cheers

Len

Edited by Giantfan13

• 2 years later...

Lair Bear,

Apparently you've been giving people great walking tour maps and ideas, photos, etc. of Talinn for a few years now ..... I'm coming in late on learning of you and your information but would you PLEASE send me your walking tour etc.? I tried to open the website you referred others to back in 2009 but it would not open. Thanks a lot - John Daniels January 2014

Funny, but I get the same thing. I really do not understand why. this walking tour has been mentioned on thissite for a few years now.

Ifyou want to find it, just google Tallinn walking tours and it should come up under

www. B-r-e-n-t-j-e-s

Cheers

Len

Len, I must be doing something wrong or maybe I'm just plain thick! Any more clues to where I can find this please? :confused:

Len, I must be doing something wrong or maybe I'm just plain thick! Any more clues to where I can find this please? :confused:

You're not thick ! The webhost for his walking tours has been terminated so any link with his name in it won't work anymore. When it was available via his own website I made this

which covers a lot of it, although not in such forensic detail. All the best, Tony