Exclusive spa package

Duncarob

It costs $249 per couple if bought separately.

Its the t pool and the heated loungers and whatever else is in there, I have not been.

if you booked a spa cabin, you also get 2 free classes per booking and some special bathrobes and slippers (you can keep the slippers) and special toiletries.

maybe do a search, I know I have posted the whole package before .. when we could get into the TA section of goccl, now I cant get in. OK I did a quick search, the goccl didnt come up in the first few pages, though I know Iv posted it at least 6 times so its there.

I found this for you.. close?

I can only speak for Splendor, although as I understand it the facilities are much the same. (The deck plans seem to confirm this.)

If you have a spa pass, you have access to the following (all co-ed):

- aromatherapy steam room

- thalassotherapy pool (note: deliberately not as hot as a hot tub, unless there's an engineering problem, which happened on our first Splendor cruise)

- sauna with heated-tile chairs

- "Oriental" steam room (we rarely used as we preferred the aromatherapy one)

- laconium (also rarely used - didn't like the smell - plus any minute in here was a minute we could spend in the aromatherapy room, lol)

- a relaxation room with fruit, water, etc.

You do not get the following perqs that come with a spa cabin:

- private and/or easier access to the spa

- brown towels instead of blue (big deal)

- linen spray

- special shampoo, soaps, body wash, etc. from Elemis

- slippers

- somewhat different cabin decor

- priority bookings for treatments (I wonder if this is true - the one time I considered a treatment, the spa worker was so aloof that I eventually gave up trying to discuss appointment possibilities. That I love the spa despite some of the people who work there is a great testimony to its loveliness.)

- supposedly special rates on some treatments (we never get treatments, so I wouldn't know)

So, as you can see, the pass gets you the important stuff. (And I say this as someone who booked another spa cabin today. I just love the location, and for us it was cheaper to get the spa room than another room then buy a pass... much as I wanted to snag a great residents' deal on suites... SIGH! I also wanted to try another line - I know, cover your ears everyone - but the other ships on the West Coast in this price range just don't deliver the fully co-ed thermal suite facilities that we love. Oh well, the climb to platinum continues!)

Thanks, Firefly, I do see those amenities listed on Carnival's website, but I was thinking the spa "package" might be in addition to those....was actually thinking that it would be a special package of services at a discounted price for spa accommodations (for example, massage and facial, etc.).

Nope, no massage specials, although you do get priority booking (but only for like the first day). The package is only for the "VIP" (I use that loosely b/c ppl get upset about the term, but the card says you get to access says VIP) area of the spa. T pool, separate locker rooms, aroma steam room, steam room, sauna, warm room, cool down room. All of the have heated seating (loungers of chairs). Then you get those extra things in the room. The spa products for shampoo and etc. They say a nice robe (I bought the spa pass last time, didn't get the room, but I have it this time), slippers, and classes. I spent at least a hour a day in the spa using the facility, if not more at some points. It was really nice and relaxing.

Thanks, Firefly, I do see those amenities listed on Carnival's website, but I was thinking the spa "package" might be in addition to those....was actually thinking that it would be a special package of services at a discounted price for spa accommodations (for example, massage and facial, etc.).

No, just the classes are included.. it does say you will get priority booking, no biggie.

or you can add something in.

I had a roomie on princess her own S&S went over $3200 .. she totally got sucked into buying stuff in the spa.

Archived