For those sailing Allure this summer....

when is your cruise, and are your entertainment reservations open online yet?

I'm trying to gauge when our reservations will open for the Aug 21 sailing by determining how far into the future they are already open.

Thanks.

when is your cruise, and are your entertainment reservations open online yet?

I'm trying to gauge when our reservations will open for the Aug 21 sailing by determining how far into the future they are already open.

Thanks.

Donna....they should be getting loaded any day now.....I am on Allure July 24th and reservations have been open for at least a month now.

Call 'em up and ask. I asked the rep for our Sept cruise and she gave me the exact date which is now in my calendar :D

Some on our roll call have done that, and have gotten conflicting info. Some were told that it would be open this past week, and that wasn't true.

Some on our roll call have done that, and have gotten conflicting info. Some were told that it would be open this past week, and that wasn't true.

So basically you have to check everyday... joy.

I'm sailing Allure on June 19th and our entertainment opened up 75 days prior to departure. It also opened up around that time for most of July sailings I think. It's really impossible to tell.

I'm sailing Allure on June 19th and our entertainment opened up 75 days prior to departure. It also opened up around that time for most of July sailings I think. It's really impossible to tell.

We're on the June 19 Allure sailing, also, Really looking forward to it.

We're with a group of 15 for a family reunion. We wanted to coordinate so the group could go together to shows. We had no problem getting everybody booked. I think some of us were still booking the second week in May.

Archived