Ring found on Star Princess

helpmesailaway

After checking the safe on our last cruise my husband found a beautiful ring that I am sure someone is very sad to lose. We were on the Caribe deck and disembarked on May 18. My husband left the ring with the Passenger Services desk.

I know this is a long shot but if the person is a CC member and sees this, I hope they can contact Princess and get the ring back.

I checked the safe first and found nothing but apparently is was wedged near the bolt. Here's hoping for a happy ending for the owner.

Hopefully, someone will see this post and knows the owner.

I always bring a Ziploc bag and put my jewelry bags in it to put in the safe. I bring two small pouches, one for costume jewelry, one for "good" jewelry. This way, all I have to do is to pull the bag out of the safe, get what I want or put it back, and put it in the safe. When packing to go home, the bag goes into my carry-on. I bring another Ziploc bag for my wallet, money and passport.

Never, ever, ever leave anything loose in the safe. :(

There was a thread about a month ago regarding a ring in a safe. They said they put the ring under the mat in the safe. I don't remember what ship it was..

I think it was a man's wedding band. I also remember they said it was under the mat.

I remember the man's wedding ring on the Ruby. Hope he got it back. This was a womens ring - and not one that anyone would want to lose.

If the owner contacted Princess directly, I hope they will get it back. The Star has been on different itineraries for the past several cruises.

Pam - great idea. I also put all the small items in plastic bags.

Archived