Captain and CD of Eclipse

vevigreece

cruise director is que hunermark captain is dimitrios manetas i came of eclipse 3rd may so it should still be current.

I came off today, and so did the Captain ! He was due to go on holiday, but there will probably be issues to deal with following the man overboard incident last night. Que is the CD, but not very good IMO. One of his staff, Matt, is much better.

I came off today, and so did the Captain ! He was due to go on holiday, but there will probably be issues to deal with following the man overboard incident last night. Que is the CD, but not very good IMO. One of his staff, Matt, is much better.

Different people can certainly have different experiences and reactions. I've been on several cruises with Que and find him to be excellent. He always greeted my DW and I warmly whenever he saw us. I thought he did his job effectively. He was an MC at the shows and didn't pretend to be an entertainer. He developed the idea of a "Celebrity Choir" and it worked well on the TA. He always displayed a love for his job. Hope to sail with him again.

Capt. Manetas will be returning to the Eclipse after his vacation. I wish him well.

Different people can certainly have different experiences and reactions. I've been on several cruises with Que and find him to be excellent. He always greeted my DW and I warmly whenever he saw us. I thought he did his job effectively. He was an MC at the shows and didn't pretend to be an entertainer. He developed the idea of a "Celebrity Choir" and it worked well on the TA. He always displayed a love for his job. Hope to sail with him again.

Capt. Manetas will be returning to the Eclipse after his vacation. I wish him well.

Of course they do, which is why I was expressing my opinion (IMO). He was an MC, but kept stumbling over his words and repeating the same sentence several times. I am sure he has his admirers but I have seen better.

we loved Que as the CD on our recent Eclipse cruise. He was very friendly and did a great job. He had a great personality as did his assistants. Captain Manetas is a wonderful Captain, he interacted with the passengers often and even made himself available on formal night for photos. His staff speak very highly of him and from everything we saw it is well deserved. You will love the Eclipse it is a beautiful ship with a fantastic crew!!!

I also had Que as the CD on the Eclipse. He was, IMHO, so so. Nothing to be offended by but nothing to write home about.

It was wonderful meeting you at the Sailaway. I agree with your impression of Que on our cruise, not great-not bad. However, he really warmed up as time went on. I know that he received exceptional ratings on the TA. We all have our days, good and bad. That's why good people may experience the "same thing" differently.

when i went on eclipse last october john grantham was cruise director with an english assistant who's name i can't rember they were an excellent double act especialy on the tv channel when i went on at the end of april for the 1st cork trip que was the cruise director and it was only then that i realised how good john and he's assistant were que didn't seem to be able to entertain me as well and i can't think of a word to explain it...

Archived